We are working to make things easier for disabled, deaf and hard of hearing people. We can offer extra support or small changes if you need them.
Please speak to your GP reception team if you require additional assistance or support, when booking or attending an appointment.
The Learning Disability Register is a list of people who have a learning disability at the GP Practice.
Have a look at this short film which explains what the Learning Disability Register is, why it is important and what to do if you think you should be on it.
Everyone with a learning disability can ask for a health check every year at their GP surgery. A health check can help you keep well.
Have a look at this short film which explains what the Annual Health Check is and why it is important you attend.
Your local pharmacy can help with minor illnesses and sell some medicines over the counter.
Have a look at this short film to find out what pharmacies do, and why it should be the first place we go to get advice if it’s not a health emergency.
Reasonable adjustments are small changes that can help people with a learning disability be treated equally. It is important that you tell staff if you need a reasonable adjustment.
Have a look at this short film about the difference it makes when reasonable adjustments are offered.
Common Health Conditions
Easy read information about common health conditions for people with a learning disability is available online.
Digital Inclusion Drop-in Sessions
Digital First working with Southwark Council to promote access to digital services
About this event
Have you or someone you know wanted to increase your basic digital skills to access local services? Have you wanted to find ways to connect to your GP or get supports using online tools?
We can help!
Digital Literacy is your gateway to connecting to online services.
The Digital Drop-In Sessions are an opportunity for Southwark patients and residents to find out how the can get connected and access local services.
What will be included in each session:
- Learn basic internet skills
- Support with accessing the NHS App
- Details about local self–referral services and groups
- Information on how to contact your GP using online services
- 1:1 Training
- Peer Learning
- Quick Troubleshooting of Problems
You will have a chance to:
- Ask any question you might have
- Get help filling out a form
- Come for advice about your device
Digital Support is available for anyone who needs it!
- The Walworth Living Room, All Saints Hall, Surrey Square, SE17 2JU Tel: 0207 703 3803
- Southwark Group of Tenants Organisation, Bells Gardens Community Centre, 19 Buller Close, Peckham, SE15 6UJ Tel: 0207 639 6718
- The Albrighton Community Centre, Albrighton Road, Dog Kennel Hill Estate, SE22 8AH Tel: 0207 737 6186
- Southwark Pensioners Centre, 305-307 Camberwell Rd, SE5 0HQ Tel: 0207 708 4556
- St Jude’s Centre, The Crypt, St George’s Rd, SE1 6EZ Tel: 0207 928 0606
- The RJ4All Rotherhithe Community Centre 30 Plough Way, SE16 2LJ Tel:07708 758 600
- St Faith’s Community Centre, Red Post Hill, Dulwich, SE24 9JQ Tel: 0207 733 7896
- Inspire at St Peters, The Crypt at St Peters Church, Liverpool Grove, Walworth, SE17 2HH Tel: 0207 740 6868
- The Green, Nunhead Community Centre, 5 Nunhead Green, SE15 3QQ Tel: 0207 732 6543
For details on dates and times contact the Digital Inclusion Team by calling 07783 776 066 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.