Resources for Practices
Seeing patients with suspected Covid-19 in General Practice: lessons learned and important considerations
We have developed guidance for practices to support them in managing patients with suspected Covid-19. This document has been created to try to impart some of the knowledge and insight gained by clinical and management leads involved in establishing and working at the Southwark Community Covid19 Management Service (CCMS) which operated from April to June.
We have included a brief list of useful resources at the end of the document and referenced where relevant throughout. And below are additional documents and links.
We hope you will find this useful for practices and would welcome any feedback
- Guidance for seeing patients with suspected Covid-19 in general practice
- Quick Guide to donning and doffing PPE
- Resuscitation statement on Covid19
- Emergency oxygen guidance
- Routine decontamination of reusable non-invasive patient care equipment
- Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient and community care by setting